The Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research has opened another competitive call for applications for PhD student travel fellowships.
The bursaries will be £300 each and can go towards travel, accommodation and/or registration fees to attend a conference up until end of April 2019. The Call is open for any relevant conference.
All Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research PhD students, including those who have submitted and had their viva but not yet graduated by the time of the conference, are eligible to apply.
The points the panel will be looking at in order of importance are:
- Having an abstract accepted (you may submit the bursary application prior to acceptance but the condition of the award will be that the abstract is accepted)
- A strong case for support for the specific conference
- Final year PhD student
- Unable to get other source of support
- Timing and amount of any previous travel fellowship(s) from the Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research
How to apply
If you would like to apply for a bursary, please submit the following information to Wendy (email@example.com) by 31st January 2019
- Your abstract
- Type of presentation you will do (or anticipate to do)
- Name and date of conference
- A short paragraph (max 250 words) on why it would be beneficial for you to attend the conference and what you aim to get out of it
Image credit: xur82/Getty Images