A group of new students have joined our growing PhD cohort at the Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research.
Based across our partner institutions, each of our PhD students are undertaking a unique project in the field of applied asthma research.
For information on each of their projects, visit their website profiles below.
- Hayley Holt, based at QMUL
- Kathryn Jordan, based at Swansea University
- Emma Kinley, based at the University of Edinburgh
- Grace Lewis, based at the University of Leeds
- Kevin Tsang, based at the University of Edinburgh
A warm welcome to our newest recruits!
And we’ll be growing the PhD group further, with more students due to join the Centre in early 2020 – keep an eye out for details!